MOIT 2014 project
Project title: MOIT 2014
Time: December 2014 to June 2015
Budget: 300.000.000 VND
Partners: Elegance Company Ltd. for Research & Development, Manufacturing and Services (Elegance); Da Nang Agricultural Extension Center
Objectives: Research, design, manufacture and test pilot use of high efficiency biomass gasifier using pellet fuel from straw, rice husk and sawdust.
- Survey some typical areas in Vietnam that are still using solid fuels for cooking
- Research and evaluate the current Stove samples on the market along with users’ needs and context.
- Design and manufacture some test models of high efficiency gasification stove.
- Experimental application in some typical areas of Vietnam.
- Results of the research contributes to the evaluation of the situation of solid-fuel cooking and gasification stoves types on the market today.
- The heat efficiency was 67% high, which reached tier 4 standard (the highest standard of stove assessment by the Global Alliance for Clean Stove.)
- Appraisal was conducted on trial application in three regions of Vietnam: the Northwest, the Red River and the Central.